The Sales Management course within Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides a flexible framework for organizations to track, manage, and analyze parts of their sales cycle as well as its overall success. This course describes the components used in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Sales Management and explains how they can apply to various business scenarios. It also details the entities or record types that Microsoft Dynamics CRM uses to track sales from potential to close. With this information, organizations can determine which aspects of the Sales module framework are appropriate for their organization.
The Sales Management course provides information on the full functionality of the Sales functionality of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016. It provides information about various customer scenarios, lead through opportunity management, product catalog management, sales transaction processing, goal management, and sales analysis.
This course helps prepare you for exam MB2-713.
What are the goals for this course?
- Explore the default sales management functionality within Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Guidance on the opportunity process flow
- Maintain lead record management
- Configure the product catalog
- Explain the sales ordering process
- Walk through the creation of metrics and goals within sales management
- Provide an overview of sales analysis and its business impact on an organization
What are the prerequisites to consume this course?
- Some basic experience using Windows applications.
- Some basic understanding of Sales in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Completion of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Introduction course.
Module 01: Introduction to Sales Management
- Examine common customer scenarios
- Review core records and their purpose
- Understand how to work with sales literature
- Examine the steps to create and maintain competitors
- Understand the use of Sales Territories
- Learn about currency configuration settings
- Explore Microsoft Social Engagement and how it works within Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Module 02: Lead Management
- Learn the roles of Lead and Opportunity records
- Examine the Lead to Opportunity process flow
- Understand lead record management
- Learn how to convert activities to leads
- Create leads from social media applications
Module 03: Working with Opportunity Records
- Gain a conceptual understanding of opportunity records
- Create, work with, and close opportunities
- Connect competitors to an opportunity record
- Learn how to view resolution activities
- Manage opportunities from system views
- Add a contact to an opportunity using Quick Create
Module 04: Product Catalog
- Identify the features and benefits of the product catalog
- Create and maintain unit groups for the product catalog
- Create and maintain products in the product catalog
- Create different types of price lists and configure as appropriate for each specific situation
- Learn how to manage currency in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Create product families and edit properties
- Create and maintain product bundles
- View products in easy-to-read hierarchical charts
Module 05: Sales Order Process
- Add line items and select alternate price lists to opportunities
- Learn how to create and add write-in products
- See how different currencies impact price calculations and lists
- Understand the process of the quotes life cycle
- Learn about how to successfully manage quotes
- Utilize and work with orders and invoices
- Understand the process of converting a quote to an order, then an order to an invoice
Module 06: Metrics and Goals
- Understand the basic components of goal management
- Learn how to configure goal metrics
- Define fiscal periods
- Configure fiscal year settings
- Create and assign goals
- Define parent and child goal records
- Create and recalculate parent and child goal records
- Understand how rollup queries work
Module 07: Sales Analysis
- Review potential opportunities, forecast revenue, and analyze sales productivity using built-in reports
- Utilize the Export to Excel feature
- Understand the convenience that charts and dashboards provide
- Work with system charts and discover basic chart types
- Create new dashboards for different work scenarios
- Learn how to share dashboards, charts, and advanced find queries
- Work with and configure interactive PowerBI dashboards
Module 08: Course Review
По окончании курса всем слушателям, успешно освоившим материал выдается международный сертификат Microsoft.